Luxury Cottage, Glamping Pods or
Caravan Holiday Rental in West Wales
Set amidst the rolling West Wales country side, in mid Ceredigion,
Winllan Farm Holidays offers a variety of self catering holiday accommodation.
Take a look at our well equipped cottage, the Plucking Barn. Accommodation - The "Plucking Barn"
Get Away From It All
A very dog friendly site, set in a great location with fabulous views, and offering a mix of accommodation to suit all tastes.
For those wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, this is it.
To view the different accommodations on offer, click on the "Accommodation" tab in the menu above.
Self catering in Wales does not get much better than this.
Accommodation available, all with great views.
- A modern, comfortable cottage, the "Plucking Barn". Check out the plucking barn reviews on TripAdvisor.
- 2 fully equipped glamping mega pods, Pod1 or Pod2
- 2 traditional static caravans. Arfryn or Delfryn
- All dog friendly with enclosed exercise paddock on site.
- Parking is next to the cottage and caravans, and just behind for the pods.
- All have BBQs
- All have out door seating.
- Additional utility block equipped with shower, toilet and laundry facilities.
- An abundance of books, DVD's, games and tourist information leaflets available for use during your stay.
Booking: If you would like to make an enquiry or booking please contact us via our 'Enquiries' page or use the "Book Now" function on the accommodation pages.
Deposit: We ask for 20% if booking more than 6 weeks before your visit, with the balance 6 weeks before you arrive.
If your stay is less than 6 weeks away we ask for the full balance at time of booking.
** We are pleased to announce we now have a Defibrillator on site in case of emergencies**
What Guests Say
"Thank you for letting us stay at 'The Plucking Barn', this place is amazing - a hidden gem. We have had a great time and will definitely be back."
Chris, Lisa and Jamie
"The accommodation is absolutely spotless and so cozy, the pod had everything you need. Claire and Andrea are very friendly and fantastic hosts."